This is the start of an inspiration patch, where I hope that fellow scrappers and creators will come and find some inspiration, or even leave some inspiration for me.

Tuesday 13 March 2018

Farewell Card - ScrapBerrys - Words Live Forever

Hello Everyone

Recently I had to make a card for a colleague at work that was leaving.
I used the ScrapBerry's Words Live Forever collection, as its vintage, slightly masculine and just gorgeous.


I used some BoBunny stamps as well, for the background and just layered up quite a few bits and pieces.



I hope he liked the card! ;-)
With guys, one is not always sure exactly what they think!

Anyways, I hope you had a super day!
Thanks ever so much for stopping by!
Denise x

5 comments:

  1. This is so beautiful!! I love the layers and the papers you used!! The sentiment is fabulous!! What a gorgeous card!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card, love the travel theme...

    ReplyDelete
  3. This really turned out great. I love the masculine/travel feel to it! Beautiful! Hugs, Autumn

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the design and the detaild Denise! look so fab! )))

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the Valentines above this post, but, this one really steals the show. Fabulous layers, as always, my hat is off to you gifted card makers. Might have to work on a 'man' layout soon! Thanks for the inspiration, keep smiling and creating.

    ReplyDelete