This is the start of an inspiration patch, where I hope that fellow scrappers and creators will come and find some inspiration, or even leave some inspiration for me.

Sunday 4 February 2018

Valentines Day Card - BoBunny

Hello Everyone

I hope you are enjoying the weekend.
I have been scrapping up a storm and it has been sooooo very good for my soul! ;-)

I created some cards a little while ago for Valentine's Day or just for love or sweetheart cards!

On this one I used some older BoBunny papers, which are still beautiful.


I used quite a few BoBunny stamps too, those dandelions are one of my favourites.
In fact, all the stamps are BoBunny and I stamped and fussy cut those hearts too.


Well we are off to a family lunch today, as it is my Moms Birthday! 81 Today.

I did make her a card and will share that with you tomorrow.

For now, enjoy your Sunday and have a super day!
Cheers for now!
Denise x

5 comments:

  1. lovely card, love the strips of lace!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so gorgeous!! I love the stamps you used and the pretty lace!! Happy birthday to your Mom!! I hope she has a wonderful celebration!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous, love the lace and the stamping!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the bold red teamed with the black stamping and lace. Makes for a dramatic card. Gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  5. lovely design Denise! the black and white accents look so great here! )))

    ReplyDelete