This is the start of an inspiration patch, where I hope that fellow scrappers and creators will come and find some inspiration, or even leave some inspiration for me.

Tuesday 5 December 2017

Discover,Escape Tag - Distress Inks - Take it Make it Challenge Dec

Hello Everyone

I did this tag quite a few weeks ago and I am now finally sharing it.


I used the paint resist method, again, with distress inks and a stencil and then I added some stamping. I also used some rub-ons that I have had for ages.

I also stamped, coloured and fussy cut the flower cluster too. The flower cluster was layered over a leaf chippie.

Here's a closer look at that background.


I am also entering this tag in the Take it, Make it Dec Challenge, over at the Craft Stamper here.

Thanks ever so much for stopping by!
I really appreciate the visit.
Have a super day!
Denise x



3 comments:

  1. A gorgeous tag Denise with all the different mediums playing so nicely together. Especially love that gorgeous, sunny, yellow flower.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your tag is so beautifully designed! It’s just gorgeous, Denise!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful tag .... love the detail on the background. Thank you for playing along with the Craft Stamper challenge xx

    ReplyDelete