This is the start of an inspiration patch, where I hope that fellow scrappers and creators will come and find some inspiration, or even leave some inspiration for me.

Monday 13 November 2017

Altered Box - Masculine

Hello Everyone

Apologies that my posts are a bit erratic, but it's that time of the year that our kids are writing exams and my husband has been away in the States for more than a week already.
So yes, life has been a little hectic.

My brothers birthday is in a 2 weeks time and my parents were going to visit him.
So I wanted to send something along with them.
This is what I sent.



I really had so much fun with this lid, where I used all sorts of powders and paints to get this old and rusty effect. I really do love all the rust Pentart products that makes it so easy.


I used some Graphic 45 bits and pieces for the inside and outside as well.


I used some Graphic 45 bits and pieces for the inside and outside as well.

Sadly I was in such a rush to photograph and pack this box that I didn't take any photo's of the inside.
LOL....I will leave that up to the imagination.

In anycase, I really hope my boet likes it.
I am sure he can put all sorts of knicky knack stuff inside.

Okay lovely people, I hope you are all well!
Wishing you a fabulous Monday!
Denise x

4 comments:

  1. Denise it;s a fabulous project! I absolutely adore every detail of it, and also should say this rusty effect is just WOW!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We all have those busy times Denise - family always comes first. I absolutely love the crackle effect on the box and the grungy patina you've achieved on the cogs. Stunning work. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! I just LOVE the rusty details here. Everything about your brother's birthday gift is spectacular!!!!!

    ReplyDelete