This is the start of an inspiration patch, where I hope that fellow scrappers and creators will come and find some inspiration, or even leave some inspiration for me.

Wednesday 2 August 2017

Mixed Media Tag - Distress Oxides

Hello Everyone

I am really going to try and keep my blog posts more regular.
I have a few hectic weeks behind me, but hopefully things will start to calm down a bit now.

I have been playing with my distress oxide inks again and created a small tag.


I really loved this combination of colours.

This was actually a tag that I had tried embossing with a new stamp and it had not come out clearly.
So I put it aside for months and eventually found a little creative place for it! ;-)

Here's a close-up.


I also used little bits of hessian to add texture and interest.
Again, I have been using goodies from my stash, so I was really pleased to be de-stashing.

These general, little tags never go to waste and I use them often on gifts etc.

Thanks so much for popping in!
I really appreciate the visits.
Have a super day!
Denise x

3 comments:

  1. So pretty... I have my oxides but I have not really played with them just a little :D I love the colours of this one and the sunflowers are perfect too. Lovely D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just gorgeous Denise - Love those sunny colours.

    ReplyDelete