This is the start of an inspiration patch, where I hope that fellow scrappers and creators will come and find some inspiration, or even leave some inspiration for me.

Wednesday 23 November 2016

Summer Paradise - Penelope Dee

Hello Everyone

I had the absolute privilege of playing with the Summer Breeze Collection from Penelope Dee.
So thanks a ton Glenda, for this fabulous opportunity.

Here's the first page I created.


I used the Penelope Dee stencil and some crackle paint and watercolour features for the background, along with some fussy cut circles and paint splatters.

Here's some close-ups.




I also used some brown beads on the background. On the chipboard pieces I heat embossed with Distress powders.


This collection is really so versatile and can be used for feminine or masculine pages.

Thanks so much for stopping by!
I hope you have a super day!
Denise x

7 comments:

  1. Such a clever beachy background with the textured waves to enhance your summer photos. Lovely work Denise :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. so wonderful beachy layout Denise! love those circles and waves, look so fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely and a cool way to use the papers. I loved this range.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks amazing! I love the fussy cut circles and fabulous stencilling!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've not heard of this collection, but you've done a lovely job of showcasing it! Loving the circle elements/ theme & really, REALLY like the page design with these photos:):)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful repetitive circles and gorgeous colored stencil paste. Hugs, Autumn

    ReplyDelete
  7. As usual your mixed media background is stunning. You really took full advantage of these pretty papers and showcased it fully xx

    ReplyDelete