This is the start of an inspiration patch, where I hope that fellow scrappers and creators will come and find some inspiration, or even leave some inspiration for me.

Sunday 20 November 2016

Art Journal Page - Berry71Bleu November Mood Board

Hello Everyone

I am up on the Berry71Bleu blog today, with an art journal page.

Here's the fabulous mood board this month.

14364679_10206757707012390_7625554073151661415_n.jpg (480×480)

Here is my take.


I used the Summer Breeze Collection from Penelope Dee.
I loved this sentiment and so that was the inspiration, along with the colours, which were perfect for the mood board.


There are many layers of paint, stamping, stencilling and bits of patterned papers.


I am happy with how it turned out.

There is still time to play along with the mood board.
You have until 30 Nov.

Thanks so much for stopping by!
I hope you have a fabulous day!
Denise x

7 comments:

  1. Oh I love this.. I love navy blue, and it is so eye catching on your page here.. brilliant creating!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd be happy too! It looks great and I Love that saying too....NICE!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow - of course you are happy - this is a very special piece. I love the glimpse of earth and sky on the ripped piece through the centre. That might not be what you intended, but that's how it spoke to me. Love love it :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful art journal page and happy you should be. I love that you used Glenda's papers too. They look stunning. I loved the sentiments on that range too. Just a lovely page.

    ReplyDelete
  5. so great art page Denise! wonderful idea with circles - looks like ocean and sand ))))

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a gorgeous colour combination and beautiful sentiment. You should be happy with it because is is beautiful xx

    ReplyDelete