This is the start of an inspiration patch, where I hope that fellow scrappers and creators will come and find some inspiration, or even leave some inspiration for me.

Tuesday 14 June 2016

60th Birthday Card - Graphic 45

Hello Everyone

On the weekend I attended my cousins 60th Birthday celebration.
We certainly had a ball and it was really so great to see some of the family and also spend time chatting and celebrating.

I, needless to say, had to make a card for the young man! ;-)

So I used all my bits and bobs from various Graphic 45 collections and made this card.


I did not have an envelop that would fit it, so I also made a quick envelope.


It's always so good to use from my stash and I still love these papers and pieces.
Graphic 45 is certainly timeless and classic.

Anyways, thanks for stopping by!
I hope you had a super day!
Denise x

4 comments:

  1. What a beautiful and thoughtful card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful card and the envelope is super!! Really lucky receiver Denise!!!My wishes to you cousin too..

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are timeless! Love the tab on the side of the card.... Totally neat idea making the envelope to match, too - so glad you've had a nice weekend !!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful card Denise! it's always good to use old stash ))) and great idea to make an envelope to match to your card!

    ReplyDelete