This is the start of an inspiration patch, where I hope that fellow scrappers and creators will come and find some inspiration, or even leave some inspiration for me.

Wednesday 9 March 2016

Farewell Card - Graphic 45

Hello Everyone

I hope that you have had a good Wednesday! ;-)

Johannesburg has been grey and cloudy today, with lots and lots of rain! It is so very needed and so very welcome! ;-)

I was asked to make a farewell card for someone that is leaving our workplace.
So I dove into some of my Graphic 45 goodies and created this card! ;-)


I have been wanting to use this quote and beautiful dolled up lady, for a while now! ;-)

Here's some close-up of the clusters and my homemade flowers.



Well I hope the lady liked it and wish her well in her new job! ;-)

Thanks so much for stopping by!
I hope you have a super evening!
Denise x

5 comments:

  1. Another gorgeous card Denise. You really rock the G45 papers. Love the clusters and the Joie de Vivre - it really pops off the page :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. so beautiful card Denise! love this colour palette and combination of different patterns! with intricate details looks great!
    today we have shiny weather and blue sky (finally!), so spring is almost here ))) I'm glad that you enjoyed your rainy weather ))))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning colours and beautiful sentiment ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the Graphic 45 paper but I find it hard to work with it is all so busy. This card is great and the flowers and leaves are the perfect embellie

    ReplyDelete