This is the start of an inspiration patch, where I hope that fellow scrappers and creators will come and find some inspiration, or even leave some inspiration for me.

Thursday 21 January 2016

Canvas - Berry71Bleu January Challenge

Hello Everyone

I have a post up on the Berry71Bleu blog and it's a canvas that I created for the January Challenge!
This was the gorgeous mood board by Marie.


I made another inspirational canvas, with the super, gorgeous papers from 7 Dots Studio.


I am drawn to all the inspirational and positive sentiments on the various collections.
I found this one and knew it would be perfect for this challenge.


"Don't let anyone ever dull your Sparkle"


AND NOW FOR THE PRIZES up for grabs

This month the winner gets this fab prize!


Even though Christmas has passed this collection is really, really versatile! And this years Christmas Pictures can be used straight away too!


One Random winner will receive this prize.



Please note: International winners may be responsible for shipping costs.
Please be sure to follow our CHALLENGE RULES.

We would love you to play along and you have until the 31st January.

Thanks for stopping by!
Have a fabulous day!
Denise x

5 comments:

  1. We've just has a thunderstorm & I don't think my comment stuck! Ignore this if it has! Love how you've got those resist circles against the colours....you're doing a gorgeous job of these canvases ATM:):)!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so wonderful canvas Denise! love those circles highlighting the composition!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your canvas is beautiful and so inspirational Denise.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yep. My motto for this year. Love this so pretty

    ReplyDelete