This is the start of an inspiration patch, where I hope that fellow scrappers and creators will come and find some inspiration, or even leave some inspiration for me.

Thursday 17 December 2015

Today - Re-make of page

Hello Everyone

You might have read that I had made a page recently for the Berry71Bleu Nov challenge.  My parrot Pepsi got hold of this page and basically had a good go at destroying it! The page was meant to be a present for my Mother-in-Law and so I had to try and fix it.

Luckily I had 2 of the same base papers and so was able to use the second one. I transferred what I could over from the first page and then modified where I needed to.  The chipboard was pretty much eaten on the one side and so this part had to be hidden.

Okay so to re-cap, here was the first page.


And here is the second version.


LOL...I can laugh about it now, but I can tell you, at the time it was not very funny! ;-)

Anyways, hopefully my MIL will like it.

Thanks for stopping by!
Hope you have a super day!
Denise x

5 comments:

  1. Now THAT was lucky... You had enough of everything to redo it... PHEW! It's a gorgeous page.... All those FUSSY CUT flowers, too, no doubt??!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like both of them. Such subtle differences and I am sure that your MIL loved it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. you're lucky Denise that have another one paper and embellishments to re-make this LO! just wonderful result!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well I had a good chuckle as well. How appropriate that there is a bird on the layout! They are both beautiful.

    ReplyDelete