This is the start of an inspiration patch, where I hope that fellow scrappers and creators will come and find some inspiration, or even leave some inspiration for me.

Thursday 17 September 2015

Mixed Media Layout 3 Ways - BoBunny Sleigh Ride

Hello Everyone
 
I have a Mixed Media layout up on the BoBunny Blog today.... 1 layout 3 ways...
It's a tutorial also using the new BoBunny stickable stencils..
Please pop over and have a look! ;-)
 
 
This layout makes me think of Christmas time and then I surely get scared...
Christmas is just around the corner! ;-)
 
Thanks for stopping by!
I hope you have a super Thursday!
Denise x

5 comments:

  1. Love this wintery scene and it doesn't remind me of Christmas at all...seeing that we have Hot days over that period. Your layouts are gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks interesting! I can see you've added more as you go! I often get so caught up with what I'm doing I forget to take photos!!!!! And YUP! Chrissy ain't far away:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are right , Christmas is just around the corner. Lovely layouts here , beautiful colours

    ReplyDelete
  4. so great idea to show us your process! love to see how other scrappers work at their projects! )))

    ReplyDelete