This is the start of an inspiration patch, where I hope that fellow scrappers and creators will come and find some inspiration, or even leave some inspiration for me.

Thursday 20 August 2015

Botanical Tea Tag - Graphic 45

Hello Everyone

I am still continuing with my Botanical Tea Tag booklet and I have another edition. This is really a collection that I never tire of.


Again...it has lots of fussy cut elements, that I really so enjoy. (I can see Lizzy already pulling a face at that comment...he he he)


I so love these soft colours!

Apologies....work is getting in the way of play at the moment...so I am a little behind on blog visiting...but I will make it up shortly! ;-)

Hope you have a super evening!
Denise x

6 comments:

  1. love this tag Denise so elegant and soft! and fussy cutting and Lizzy's face - he he )))) but I like to fussy cutting )))

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the fussy cutting and the tag is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous tag Denise! Amazing cutting skills!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another beautiful tag Denise. The soft colours and the neutral background look so pretty. Take it easy. Bloggers understand that work gets in the way at times.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty! Love all the die-cut elements & how you outline them with a pen.

    ReplyDelete