This is the start of an inspiration patch, where I hope that fellow scrappers and creators will come and find some inspiration, or even leave some inspiration for me.

Monday 9 March 2015

Birthday Card

Hello Everyone

Just a quick post to share a card I made for my Brother in Law.  It was his Birthday last week.
I used some Graphic 45 bits and pieces....along with some Leaky Shed chipboard.


Being a masculine card...I left it rather simple and concentrated more on the design.

I hope Monday was kind to you!
Have a super evening!
Denise x


9 comments:

  1. What a great man-card....they are THE hardest to do, I reckon...thanks for always leaving me such lovely comments, Denise. Love seeing what you've been up to amongst your busy-ness of life!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks to you Lizzy, for always leaving me such lovely comments too! I really do appreciate all the visits and love! xx

      Delete
  2. Denise this composition is great! and love how you combined flowers and masculine theme, looks wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Denise, this is a great masculine card! You are right when we have to keep simple for masculine card. Beautiful work :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card Denise. Love all the layers.

    ReplyDelete
  5. A super masculine card Denise - I struggle a bit with those, but you've nailed it with the clean graphic lines and striking colours. Hope your dramas have settled down xo

    ReplyDelete