This is the start of an inspiration patch, where I hope that fellow scrappers and creators will come and find some inspiration, or even leave some inspiration for me.

Tuesday 2 December 2014

Still besotted with Christmas Tags...

Hello Everyone

As the title of this post suggests, I am still so happy and inspired to make Christmas tags.  They are really my favourite at the moment.

Here's my newest.


These 2 are really bits and pieces from my stash.  I am really happy to be using up the stashy bits.


I have recently bought some artificial flowers from the Chinese market and I have started using them on my projects.  They are relatively cheaper than some of the scrappy flowers, but some of them are just as beautiful and have great dimension.


Christmas is just around the corner and my goodness, I still have lots of shopping and things to do.
But luckily I am on leave from next week and so I look forward to lots of scrapping, shopping and just pottering around the house! I cannot wait!

Thanks for the visit today!
I hope it's a super day...
Denise x

13 comments:

  1. Beautiful tags Denise! So fun and festive! Love all the layers and pretty embellishments!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous, bright and cheery tags for the festive season which is coming up fast. Loving all the layers and what a great idea to use flowers from the market! Must look into that :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Denise, these are exquisite. Sooooo love all your layering too. TFS.

    ReplyDelete
  4. They look fabulous - those stars are lovely ----& isn't it a wonderful, wonderful feeling using up that stash???!!!!! And I FEEL your pain re: no sewing machine. Mine will ONLY do straight stitching [I think I've glued up the insides!!!]...& then only when it 'feels' like it!!! Good luck with getting a stitching stamp.....I just got mine & am 'playing 'atm :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Denise what the beautiful tags! love the details and colours, so festive!

    ReplyDelete
  6. One can never have too many tags! brill to have in a drawer and when they are as pretty as yours, well then they are a gift in themselves! :) xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh wow Denise, these are wonderfully fun and festive Christmas creations. Love your distressing.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  8. I would be inspired too. These tags are just lovely and I agree I have found some wonderful flowers at Chinese shops... Much cheaper too...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so jealous of your time off! I always have so many crafty ideas going on in my head...just love your tags! I am wanting to make some Christmas tags and cards too...so inspiring and really beautiful.....hugs, Lisa

      Delete