This is the start of an inspiration patch, where I hope that fellow scrappers and creators will come and find some inspiration, or even leave some inspiration for me.

Saturday 25 October 2014

BoBunny Stickable Stencils

Hello Everyone

I am up on the BoBunny Blog today, showing a layout using the fabulous new Stickable Stencils.
I would really love it, if you could pop along and have a look! ;-)

building thumbbuilding thumbbuilding thumbbuilding thumb

Here's a little sneak peek.


Hope you have a super, scrappy day!
Cheers
Denise x

6 comments:

  1. This is absolutely gorgeous Denise!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stickable stencils? I'm off for a look! Fab work btw.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your sneak looks delightful! I am very fond of masks and stencils and these look really tempting! :-)
    Off to have a look! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow this is a gorgeous Christmast card. I just adore the leaf and flower ensemble.
    Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card...love the texture.

    ReplyDelete