This is the start of an inspiration patch, where I hope that fellow scrappers and creators will come and find some inspiration, or even leave some inspiration for me.

Tuesday 23 September 2014

Always - Prima September BAP

Hello Everyone

I am so pleased that tomorrow we have a half week breather, as it's a Public Holiday! ;-) So it means there is no rush to get Joe off to bed, or myself, in fact, and so there is time to blog, scrap and chat! LOL

I finished a page for the Prima BAP this month. This page kind of took on a life of it's own and just developed and it did not turn out the way I had planned it to.  Not in a bad way...just different!

Here was the sketch.

2014 BAP Keren



I had wanted to keep the right hand side leaner....but it did not work out like that.


I used the Something Blue Collection, along with some other bits and bobs from other Prima collections. I did make use of the flower backing, as the matting for my photo, which I was very pleased at too! ;-)


The little buttons for this collection were stunning.  I had to make sure that I used some.


Here is a close up of the journaling.  I just know that these two will be together forever! ;-)

Thanks so much for stopping by!
I hope you have a super day tomorrow.
Denise x

5 comments:

  1. Oh I love this... that pink dot is to die for. Such a pretty range of papers and perfect for a wedding layout. Love this. Sometimes layouts do just take on a life of their own. You gotta go with the flow sometimes.... xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic Denise....so soft, pretty and elegant to enhance your gorgeous photo of the happy couple. Yes, I agree with Val, sometimes pages have a bit of the bossy boots about them and dictate how the whole thing ends up. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful page! so soft colours and wonderful details! it's so cute bike (?) and hearts and flowers.... and all of them! )))

    ReplyDelete
  4. Goodness gracious me! Decadence deluxe!! Love it!!!

    ReplyDelete