This is the start of an inspiration patch, where I hope that fellow scrappers and creators will come and find some inspiration, or even leave some inspiration for me.

Sunday 1 December 2013

Happy Day - Scrap Africa Sketch no.24

Hello Everyone

Sorry for missing in action for a few days, but yikes, I had a busy week! I don't suppose that it's going to get any better as the festivities begin, but I will be sure to post a few projects over the next few days.

There's a new sketch up at Scrap Africa and is actually a sketch that I did! Not sure if I should be telling you...but I hope you like it! ;-)


Here is my take on it, using BoBunny Zip-A-Dee-Doodles.


I just love the holiday photo's of Joe and this BoBunny collection is so fun, so is perfect for the theme.


I hope you will pop over and check out our Special Guest Designers work - Riikka Kovasin...she is truly amazing. It would be super if you could play along too!

Thanks so much for stopping by!
Have a super day!
Denise x

10 comments:

  1. I love your page.m such beautiful papers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love what you did with the sketch! Such a fun layout.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Clever girl with this sketch and the BoBunny papers are perfect for your little water sprite :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this photo so much! and you played with it perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just love this sketch, Denise! and your take on it is absolutely gorgeous! I love what you did with the photo and your amazing background is so creative and simply beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this paper range and it is perfect for a water page, a lovely photo of Joe in the see. This was a fun sketch to work with....

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very cute! That blue mist is fabulous!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love all the blue! and well done designing a sketch, I know I wouldn't be able to do that! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very cool! Neat design and I LOVE the blue.....perfect!

    ReplyDelete