This is the start of an inspiration patch, where I hope that fellow scrappers and creators will come and find some inspiration, or even leave some inspiration for me.

Thursday 27 June 2013

Special Moments - CSI Case File no.76

Hello Everyone

Almost weekend! Roll on Friday!

I have a page to share for the new CSI challenge here.



Using this sketch from Scrapfriends,



I created this page.


Evidence: Leaves, Circle Tags
Testimony: Documenting a wedding
I really could not decided whether I wanted to journal on the circle tags and so decided to write my journalling on the back of the layout.

Mark was married on 27 Jan 2007 and it really was a very special day for our family and him! We loved seeing him all grown up and finally marrying the girl of his dreams.

Carmen and Tayla were flower girls on this gorgeous day and they were so very sweet! This photo is of Mark and the two girls.

It is with much joy and sadness that I look at this photo: joy for the wonderful occasion and sorrow, to know that it really did not last very long.

It is certainly a moment from the past, but I know was very special for our family and very special for these 2 little girls.






Supplies used: 
DCWV papers
Imaginarium Designs Chipboards
Prima Alpha stickets
Stencil and pigment ink, gesso


Thanks for stopping by to have a look!
Your visits are so appreciated!
Denise x

7 comments:

  1. Very pretty page - bittersweet - great take on the colours...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful lo even if its bittersweet!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your page is fresh and beautiful Denise....You used the sketch perfectly...especially like the textured flowers and dots.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! Beautiful page! I love the flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful moment and gorgeous layout. I forgot how cool torn paper looks.

    ReplyDelete
  6. An interesting sketch, really love how you interpreted it... unique and very pretty!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Despite the bittersweet memories this photo raises for you it is a beautiful page :).

    ReplyDelete