This is the start of an inspiration patch, where I hope that fellow scrappers and creators will come and find some inspiration, or even leave some inspiration for me.

Monday 19 November 2012

Steph - Prima BAP November

Hi Everyone

I really loved the sketch for Prima's BAP this month.  It was really inspirational and I had quite a few ideas for this layout.  It took me a few days to get it finished, but I think the result is worth it.

So here is the sketch.

2012 November

And of course...here is my layout.


I used Almanac papers and accents.  The chipboard frame I gesso'ed and then painted. The fence I coloured with pigment inks, and then I also used lace to add a different texture.
It was a really special layout for me, as my Aunt is a special person and she deserved a very special layout.



Here are some close-ups.




Thanks so much for popping in!
Your comments are truly appreciated!
Have a great afternoon!
Denise x

5 comments:

  1. Awesome detail in this layout Denise. Well done on a rather difficult sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Denise, I love this one so much!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I so wanted to do this sketch too, but alas the month is running out and I need about another 12 hours in a day (don't we all?).
    Beautiful, elegant, and so much gorgeous detail to soak in.

    ReplyDelete
  4. it is indeed a very special LO! the photo of your aunt is very beautiful and you framed it so nicely with your stunning project! so many details that look very stylish!
    and thank you so much for you really sweet message, Denise!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very special layout indeed - Almanac is my all time Prima fave!

    ReplyDelete