This is the start of an inspiration patch, where I hope that fellow scrappers and creators will come and find some inspiration, or even leave some inspiration for me.

Saturday 24 November 2012

Rathaus

Hi Everyone

We have had another rainy day today, but luckily enough this afternoon, there was about an hours worth of sunshine and so I was able to get some photo's taken for this post.

Enmarc has come out with their own range of papers - Maverick Collection.  They are really super! So here is the layout I created using this collection.


I also used a beautiful Enmarc swirl and lamp post.  I added a few Prima Almanac accents and Prima flowers and some pearls.

Here is a closer look.





To check out the new Maverick Collection, have a look here.

Thanks so much for stopping by!
Have a great evening!
Denise x

7 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The new paper range is stunning...I can't wait to work with mine!!! Mmmm...hope it rains tomorrow as well...lol! Love how you used the swirl to coincide with the papers swirl, and the little half pearls are such a nice touch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So very beautiful...I <3 that chippy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello my friend!!

    It's been awhile Denise...I'm glad that I came and visit today. Is this during your trio to Austria? Very nice!! Love your LO! It matched everything..from paper to chippies you used.

    I will email you soon..Just want to drop by and say hello!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey girl...it's so fabulous to hear from you! Yes...this was Vienna and it was such a great day! Thanks for visiting...I really appreciate it and hope to hear from you again soon! Miss ya!

      Delete
  5. I am just marvelling at that photograph Denise! Fantastic!! That Enmarc chippie is also gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete