This is the start of an inspiration patch, where I hope that fellow scrappers and creators will come and find some inspiration, or even leave some inspiration for me.

Friday 16 November 2012

Prima 12 Days of Christmas - Card

Hi Everyone

I created another project for the Prima 12 days of Christmas! This time I created a card and was inspired by the beautiful card that Gerry van Gent created on day 9 here.

Here is my card.


I used Songbird collection papers and cut out, with Prima flowers, Design Worx swirls and some pearls and lace and of course, Prima alpha's for the greeting.

Just a simple card, but one that I would hope to receive in the post. ;-)

Have a great evening!
Denise x

4 comments:

  1. Denise, first of all I want to thank you for playing with us!
    Secondly, the card you created is gorgeous. Love how you placed the title in the frame!
    Thank YOU so MUCH!
    Hugs ~gerry~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is beautiful Denise! So elegant. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely job Denise! This card is beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete