This is the start of an inspiration patch, where I hope that fellow scrappers and creators will come and find some inspiration, or even leave some inspiration for me.

Saturday 29 September 2012

Wonderful Women - Enmarc Spring Blog Hop

Hi Everyone

Enmarc has had their Spring Blog Hop Challenge for the month of September and tomorrow is the last day.  So I have managed to squeeze in another layout for Mariaan's challenge here.

So here is the layout I created.


This is a page that I created for a friend of mine and her daughter! They are truly wonderful women.

Supplies used:
Enmarc Chicken Mesh
Enmarc Wonderful Word
Enmarc Butterflies
Enmarc Fern Leaves
Enmarc Hexagon Mask
Fabscraps Flower Buttons
My Minds Eye Bloom and Grow Papers
My Minds Eye Follow Your Heart Papers and chipboard accents
Prima Flowers and alpha's
Petaloo Flowers
Kaisercraft Pearls
Websters Trim


Some close-ups for a better view.





Thanks for stopping by.
Your comments and inspiration is always appreciated.
Have a great evening!
Denise x

2 comments:

  1. Denise this layout is gorgeous..I have to get my hands on some of that chipboard chickenwire.

    ReplyDelete