This is the start of an inspiration patch, where I hope that fellow scrappers and creators will come and find some inspiration, or even leave some inspiration for me.

Sunday 15 April 2012

Just be You - MME Challenge

Morning Everyone

I have been scrapping up a storm and completed another layout for the MME April Challenge.
The challenge is to include hexagons in a layout, so here is my take on that.


This is such a great photo of Joe and I really wanted to do a layout that spoke to him personally, and that I hope he will one day read and understand.

I used MME Follow Your Heart Papers  and embelishments, with a few buttons and a SEI rub on.

Here are some close-ups for good measure.




Thanks for checking in today with me.  I really do appreciate it and all your comments!
Hope you'll stop by soon again.
Denise x

4 comments: