This is the start of an inspiration patch, where I hope that fellow scrappers and creators will come and find some inspiration, or even leave some inspiration for me.

Saturday 4 February 2012

Birthday Cards

Hi Everyone

Today is a very special day as it's my Moms birthday and she turns 75 today! What a milestone in one's life!
I wish her every happiness and hope that her day is awesome.  We are having a close family dinner tonight and then a extended family tea tomorrow afternoon.  So in between scrapping and pottering, I am baking and icing! A busy Saturday afternoon for me!

I wanted to share 2 cards that I did for my Mom.  I had to make two, as my sister didn't have time to make one.  So here are the 2 cards.



I hope my Mom likes these.
I hope you have a great Saturday afternoon.
Happy scrapping.
Denise x

2 comments:

  1. These cards are so sweet. I really love your style, Denise. You do such a beautiful job layering and putting things together. Happy birthday to your mom!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Denise,

    Your mom will definitely love it! Thanks for adding it to the challenge..I hope you're doing well!

    ReplyDelete