This is the start of an inspiration patch, where I hope that fellow scrappers and creators will come and find some inspiration, or even leave some inspiration for me.

Monday 26 December 2011

Merry Christmas everyone! To all of those that are behind our time zone and still celebrating, I hope you are enjoying the festivities and are blessed with family time and much peace!

We had a wonderful Christmas Eve spent with family and then a great Christmas day too! It has been a lovely time filled with laughter and joy! I love Christmas and that is really what it means for me - family, joy, laughter and much festivities.

On Christmas Eve I decided to quickly put a small gift together for my helpers daughter.  She has a 7month old son and I wanted to give her a picture of him and my son. So I took a very ordinary picture frame and turned it into something quite cute - A scrapped frame! I called it "Two Little Boys" and basically used October Afternoon (5 & Dime and Hometown) papers, stickers and die cuts.


She was thrilled with it!

Thanks for coming by today and I wish you every blessing and joy today!

No comments:

Post a Comment