This is the start of an inspiration patch, where I hope that fellow scrappers and creators will come and find some inspiration, or even leave some inspiration for me.

Monday 12 December 2011

Blog Challenge 30: Layout

Are you ready for a challenge? Take time for yourself out of the hustle and bustle of the holidays and join us in this month’s card challenge!
The challenge: Design a layout based on this fabulous sketch and any theme you want on the card (sketch by Anam Stubbington). That’s right – it’s your choice!
MME_LayoutSketch_2011_12

I love the Minds Eye Challenges, and here is my offering.


Please mind Mr Bug in the middle centre.  The light was fading fast and so decided I needed to get outside before the light faded completely.  I did not realise he was there until after I downloaded the pictures and the light had now completely faded.  I guess he liked my layout too!

No comments:

Post a Comment